Friday, December 9, 2011

So I'm sure you can see that this is a fairly new blog and I am doing my best to update it at least 2 times a month until I really get the hang of it.  I currently have zero, zilch, zip in the way of followers or subscribers and to a blogger (new or seasoned) that's like a proverbial kick in the b@lls.  (If I had b@lls, which I don't of course because I am a woman.  Hence the posts about fabric and rug making, but I digress.)

 I came across Cans for Comments idea on a blog that I read called great expectations and I thought not only is this an awesome way to help this time of year, it might help me get my blog out there.  

Here's how it works, for every comment I get from today until Dec 20th I will dontate one can of food, for every new follower I will dontate two cans of food.  I will make a minimum donation of 15 cans of food anyway in good faith, but I would love to see how much you all can help me out!


7 comments:

  1. Very sweet Roxanne!!! I hope you get lots of comments! Glad to see you are doing so well! Your little boy is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Roxanne, for linking up!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment love! Here's to the cans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part! I never thought it would spread like it has when I started this! I am so excited about how many bloggers are taking part! Thanks again! I am now following you! xo

    ReplyDelete