Saturday, February 11, 2012

Max Turns 2!

So my baby is 2.  Might not sound like a big deal to you, but to his Mama it is. Just 2 short years ago I was wondering just exactly how my life would change once I had a baby, and boy did I find out!  It's been a wonderful past couple years but it's also been stressful, trying, and full of ups and downs. I know its probably cliche to say, but you really have no idea what kind of change a child makes in your world.  It just isn't something you can convey on paper (or thru a computer screen).

First, let me explain my son's obsession with Kung Fu Panda 2. One day while I was getting us ready to leave I was flipping channels and found Kung Fu Panda on Nick.   I thought Max might like it so I put it on so I could get ready without interruptions  (please don't try and educate me about kids under 2 watching tv.   I know what they say, but sometimes it's easier to go to the bathroom without a kid on your lap).   Anyway as I am getting ready I hear actual laughter coming from the other room.  Up to this point Max hasn't watched much tv at all so I was shocked to hear this, he had never done that before.   He was straight belly laughing!   So cute.   So for the next couple days I kept putting it on. Its a half hour show so no big deal. That progressed to the movie obsession which progressed to the first movie (we started with Kung Fu Panda 2) and so on, so we had a Kung Fu Panda birthday party.   He loved it. 

That being said, let;s celebrate Maxsen's birthday with a bunch of photos!

I made him a panda cake, of course.



Po!

Po, complete with radishes

Gummi Bear sushi


Panda cake pops, made by my mom.

Birthday boy!


Got a panda from Grandma Sherry

You can't see it, but he just got some Play Doh. Very exciting.

Just like his mother, hates being sung to.

Make a wish!


Is is Po or Maxsen?

Fav pic of the day. Panda snuggles.

.

1 comment: